Friday, April 13, 2012

fifty two on fridays | week fifteen - humor

"I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."
- Herman Melville, Moby Dick
WEEK 15 - HUMOR

To be as free as a child. To live life with such abandon & freedom! To cry, play, love, laugh without restraint. Life is meant to be enjoyed & lived well. Lived positively. See the humor in your every days. Joseph B. Wirthlin said it so well, "Come what may & love it." There is no better proof of life & happiness than the pure, unadulterated laugh of a child. I see my child, my sweet boy, find joy & humor in the smallest things, & it reminds me not to take life so seriously. He is a daily reminder of optimism. To see this world through William's eyes, to lose myself so completely in life & laughter as he does. To know that even when life is hard, it continues on, & I can either lose myself in fear & sorrow, or I can bear up & laugh.


Continue the circle by visiting Tifani at Calculating Exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!