Friday, March 2, 2012

fifty two on fridays | week nine - out of focus

WEEK 9 - OUT OF FOCUS

There's nothing like the joy & peace that come from seeing my child happy & enjoying life. Yesterday, I couldn't help laughing when I saw William coming down the stairs wearing his long sleeve shirt, skivvies & firefighter helmet & rain boots. He was perfect & so much the little boy who I love & adore.

I had many different ideas for what I wanted to try for this week's theme, but after getting this spur of the moment picture of Will in all his childhood glory, I was more than happy with the results. I love that it has a watercolor quality to it, adding to the child-like & innocent feel of the photograph. This is a new favorite for me.


"I have known much of happiness, oh, so very much.
The root of it all, I believe, was planted in my childhood
and nurtured in the home."
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

When you finish here, continue the 52 on Fridays circle by visiting Jodie. I always love her images!

1 comment:

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!