Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SYTYCD on tour

A couple months ago, Scott surprised me with tickets for So You Think You Can Dance season 7 tour.

Last night, we drove down to Vacaville to drop Will off with my parents. When we got there, we ate at an incredible burger place called Five Guys - I highly recommend it (if no one in your family has peanut allergies)! After eating our delicious dinner & saying bye to Will, we drove back to Sacramento for the big show!


All I have to say is "WOW!" I was amazed at the talent these people have, & honestly, some of the dances almost brought me to tears. They were so beautiful! I especially loved watching Lauren, Kent, Dominic, Robert & Courtney (although everyone was so good)!
                          
Thanks for the awesome treat Scott! It was unbelievable to see!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is so long!! I love it! Looks like a fun time too... :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!