Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Month of July - Interesting Holidays/Events

I was thinking of ways to be more creative in my everyday life & hoping to come up with something that would incorporate some fun activities for Will. I had the thought to look up a calendar of "significant holidays or dates in July," & came across a lot of interesting (or not) holidays/celebrations I had no clue existed. This list should give me plenty of ideas to work with for the upcoming month. I'll be happy if I can do something related to at least one thing on this list, but the more, the better!

National Blueberry Month
National Ice Cream Month
National Picnic Month

6th - 1st Picture Postcard Made
8th - Video Games Day
9th - National Sugar Cookie Day
10th - Barn Day
11th - Cheer Up the Lonely Day
13th - Go West Day
17th - Sewing Machine Patented
18th - Cow Appreciation Day
20th - Armstrong & Aldrin land on the moon
29th - National Lasagna Day
30th - National Cheesecake Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!