Tuesday, June 21, 2011

playing at the pool

This afternoon, Will & I went to play at the pool with our friends Tiffani, Carson & Caitlin. I played the part of paranoid mom & had a hard time relaxing until a lifejacket was finally put on this kid. How do you make them understand that leaning over the side of the pool to reach toys in the water is not safe? Just wait for them to fall in? Maybe I would have been more willing to do this if I knew I could move quickly enough to get him, but this pregnant belly makes everything so much more awkward.


got to love the little butt crack peeking out - - -
Will enjoyed his first Otter Pop - I'm going to have to invest in some of these this summer. It's so hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!