Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Library Book Sale & Playing at the Park

On Saturday Will & I went to the library for their annual book sale. I found some great books for an incredible price (paperbacks = 50 cents, hardbacks = $1), & most of them were in perfect condition.

I was especially excited about these: Never Let Me Go, The Sparrow, the Welsh Princes trilogy, & The Forgotten Garden (This is one of my favorite books. I was getting ready to check out when I decided to look in one more box. I'm so glad I did b/c they had this book in a brand new hardback! I was considering paying full price for a new one & am now so glad that I waited.).

After we finished looking through the books & stored them in the car, Will & I went to the park behind the library. Will had such a great time running around & playing with the other kids there. This park is the best for kids his age! It's gated, so they can't run away, & all the play equipment is small enough that it would be difficult for them to get hurt, which means I don't need to follow him around all the time in case he gets on something too advanced for him.

2 comments:

  1. Those blue eyes are AMAZING...I love the photo of Will in the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is BREAKING! It's been too long since I've seen my little man and he's growing up without knowing his Sue-Sue :(

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!