Saturday, March 20, 2010

20 March - At Home in Mitford completed

At Home in Mitford (Mitford Years #1) At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It started out slow, but as I got to the know the characters, I liked it more & more. There were so many that I loved hearing about: Dooley, Puny, Miss Rose & Uncle Billy, Cynthia, & of course, Father Tim. This book didn't grab me like many others have, but it was well written & full of inspiring tidbits. I'll have to hold off before reading the rest in this series. I need something a little more "I-just-can't-put-it-down" before I can settle into another slow read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!