Monday, December 7, 2009

O Christmas Tree & Temple Lights

Tonight, Scott, my dad, Will, the Brad & Rach family, & I went to get a Christmas tree.  We started out going to an amazing Mexican restaurant in Oakland called Cactus.  The food was incredible, & I'm already wanting more! 

Will was very happy that we let him use a normal cup.

Isn't my hubby handsome?
After dinner, we went to get Christmas trees. My dad got a monster tree - it was huge & so beautiful.


Bob (Brad's business partner), my dad, Sammie Lou, Wesley, Rachel, Cole, Brad, Scott, William, & me

Then we went to the temple to look at the beautiful lights & check out the Visitor's Center.

The Oakland Temple: It's crazy to think that about 5 years ago, Scott & I were married here, & now we're back with our sweet miracle boy.

1 comment:

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!