Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Morgan's Annual Christmas Party

On Friday, Scott and I went to Tiffani and Andrew's annual Christmas party. We talked, ate a lot of great food, and had a white elephant gift exchange.

All the girls: Hillary, Lindsey, Catherine, Tiffani, Leslie, Val, me, and Susan
Tiffani opening the gift that Scott and I brought (I love Lindsey's laugh after she sees it). As it turns out, this was the most sought after gift: a Nerf gun and a jockstrap.
Brandon ended up with our gift at the end and was pretty quick to try it on after the game was over. Ben and Leslie brought the waist band thing that Josh is wearing. You're supposed to wear it to help you slim down . . . I guess it's supposed to make you sweat, causing you to lose weight. Leslie's grandma swears by them.

4 comments:

  1. What white elephant gift did you end up with? And do they make one of those waist band things big enough to go around my hiney?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Can you please send me your home add? my e-mail is: reiko1983@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

    P.S.
    Love the pictures! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bum shot of the guys! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a lot of fun! Those kinds of parties are awesome! Liz you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!