1. I can't believe I have a 15-year-old nephew who's 2 inches taller than me and wears size 13 shoes.
2. He watches science shows for fun.
3. He's my arch nemesis in cards.
1. He loves motocross & soccer.
2. He loves to tell exaggerated stories (without drawing breath from one story to the next).
3. When I took the boys to Costa Vida for lunch, he got a burrito w/ only chicken, rice, & beans - missing out on the entire Costa Vida experience.
1. He loves skinny jeans.
2. He still wants to be a chef when he grows up.
3. He is a dancing fool.
How we spent our days:
Spencer & Chase wrestled while throwing pillows, a blow-up mattress, and a soft Utah, Jazz basketball around the house. (Spencer's on the left & Chase is on the right.)
Scott joined in every once in a while.
Brandon played on his laptop.
or shot foam discs from a toy gun at his brothers while they wrestled.
We watched movies.
We went to a water park.
We went bowling (and I beat my best score of 37 with a 68 - I was on fire! & no, I wasn't using bumper pads).
We played cards.
Scott gave all of us a tour of his fire station.
This is a creepy dummy that I thought was a real person at first. Firefighters use them for drills.