Monday, May 9, 2011

smell the roses

I have been in love with flowers this year. I notice them everywhere & just can't get enough of them. When I was at my parents' house this last week, I went out back with my mom to cut a bunch of roses. Even with my nose itching & running from allergies, I couldn't resist smelling them every chance I got.

When I drove home on Saturday & was getting ready to pull the car into the garage, I opened it to find 4 rose bushes lined up blocking my way. Scott (in his few hours off from work, so he could DJ a wedding) bought me my very own rose bushes for Mother's Day. I can't begin to tell you how excited I was! I jumped out of the car & just had to smell all of them & show them to Will. 

This morning, Will & I went outside to cut roses from our new bushes. They smell incredible, & look gorgeous! Scott got me the perfect gift - even better that it was a surprise.


Thank you Scott! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Deng Liz! Talk about sweet points for your man.

    Wa Perrymans

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!