Thursday, March 4, 2010

4 March - project completed

Almost a month ago, I mentioned that my friend Catherine & I were working on a project together.  I had hoped to finish it the following week, but because I have been sick, any energy that I had was quickly extinguished.  Now that Scott's parents are in town & can watch Will for me, I forced myself to finish my HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANNER today. Ta da!

I've never made anything like this before, so it definitely took some trial & error on a few things before I understood what to do. It feels so good to have something crossed off my seemingly endless list of projects.

12 comments:

  1. That is ADORABLE...I love it! Are you taking orders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is spectacular!!!!! love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so cute!! Post instructions please. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I love it! You are so super talented ~ wish I had your sewing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Good work Perryman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it turned out! Loved the second pic of it too... great line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute! I too would love instructions and tips...What a fun thing to have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for you! I am glad you put it on here, it looks great!! And now using it will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It turned out so cute! Now I just need to finish mine:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!