Tuesday, October 27, 2009

William's 12 Month Checkup

Will had his 12 month checkup today, & it was horrible.  He had to get 4 shots! The first two were bad enough, but the third one, he was screaming louder than I'd ever heard him scream & was looking in my eyes terrified.  On the last shot, he started shaking - he was shaking so bad, I was scared he was having a seizure.  I just put my head down on the table & started sobbing.  When the nurse gave me the go ahead, I grabbed Will up in my arms, & we both cried together, & I repeated over & over that everything was okay & that it was over. My poor baby boy - it broke my heart to see him hurt like that. 

Weight: 20 lb. 5 oz.
Height: 29 1/2 in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!