Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Side Effects of Said Kick in the Rear

This is a glimpse of a quilt I've been "working on" for about two years now. After having a project day & reading a bunch of quilting blogs, I'm finally re-motivated to work on my Christmas quilt. Hopefully I'll actually have it completed by this Holiday season.

And here's a glimpse of a bulletin board I started working on at the project day. I'm really excited to see how it will turn out - I'm pretty proud of my idea for it, but you'll just have to wait & see what what all that entails (which means I need to finish it).

7 comments:

  1. I have no idea what your bulletin board will end up looking like, but I LOVE it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking projects! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you and all your craftiness (you are surely a proud and multi-talented Roark woman!)

    can't wait to see the bulletin board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is looking great and I am also excited to see what the bulletin board will look like! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE how you did the scallop edges on the bulletin board!! so cute. can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you do it? You are multi talented for sure, great cook, great baker (you make the best chocolate chip cookies ever), crafty & I hear you're quite the dancer.
    Thanks so much for dinner & the cookies too! We appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe we can get some of our projects finished while you're camping in Danville. Less than two weeks to home!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!