Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Lights

This is the second year that we've gone with Tiffani & Andrew to look at Christmas lights. We started the night at Andrew's parents' house singing a few Christmas songs & hearing the Nativity story. We then ate dessert, gathered hot chocolate for our walk, & headed out to look at lights. We bundled up in winter gear to stay warm while we walked through the neighborhood - I learned last year that flip flops & a sweatshirt weren't enough to stay warm, so this year I came prepared.

Our little family saying hello to Frosty.
Scott & AndrewTiffani, Carson, & me - I love the look on Carson's face. He looks horrified.

2 comments:

  1. Liz, you are looking great! You guys look so happy. William looks adorable as usual. I hope you guys stay safe and Have a Merry Christmas. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at lights, so much fun! You guys look GREAT... and sweet Will, what a cool stroller he has!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!