Monday, September 10, 2007

Why am I doing this?

I want to learn to write, but I am intimidated by the challenge. I have always felt inadequate at many things, but will never improve if I don't push myself to try new things. I pray for help in making my life worthwhile. I want to explore my Patriarchal Blessing's promise of joy that will come to me as I become a writer. Perhaps I am to become a writer for my own personal benefit, or perhaps my writing will eventually reach and touch others' lives. Please, God, help me fulfill my life's mission and to know what thou wouldst have me do. Help me to improve myself and to have courage in attempting new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, whether you are a friend, acquaintance, or blog stalker, so thank you ahead of time for stopping by & saying hello!